- This event has passed.
OSHA 510- Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry – Evening Classes
September 23, 2012 @ 12:00 am - 2:00 pm$2.00
USF OTIEC is helping you prioritize safety by giving you the flexibility to complete the OSHA 510 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry in the evening!
Over the course of 7 sessions, students will learn to:
- Select the appropriate OSHA standards that apply to a hazard
- Identify elements of a successful construction safety program
- Identify the more frequently cited OSHA standards
- Implement an effective record keeping procedures
Class Dates and Times*:
- January 18-21 5:30 pm – 10 pm
- January 25-26 5:30 pm – 10 pm
- January 27 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
*Must complete all sessions to qualify for certificate of completion
The tuition for this class is $700.00.
Space is limited so register today!