REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Need help selecting the right courses? FNU provides friendly service from staff members specially trained to assist military personnel. Our Educational Specialist/Academic Advisor and our Director of Military Affairs can provide accurate advice:
- Facilitate the selection of courses that are necessary for the degree Assisting students in self-understanding and self-acceptance (understanding abilities, interest and limitations).
- Provide assistance in the development of an educational plan that fits their duties as an active member or veteran member of the service.
- Alternative courses of action will be designed once military experience is taken into consideration.
As part of the entrance requirements each prospect is required to bring official transcripts from the previous college or colleges attended or take the placement exam or exams required to enter the program of their choosing. The following are a list of the Diagnostic Examinations:
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Ability to Benefit Exam
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET)
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support (DANTES)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
Florida National University
Office of Military Affairs