Check Out Military Degrees Online – Distance Learning Programs
What do I need to do to earn an Associates Degree?
Students must complete 60 credits of general education in communications, humanities, and social sciences.
How do I earn a Baccalaureate degree?
To earn a Baccalaureate degree, a student must complete the required program concentration, general education courses and three electives.
- Course structure in eight week terms.
- No classroom attendance required.
- New courses begin every two months.
- Access to the full range of university services.
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. This school will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
- Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the first day of class;
- Provide a written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies