The Access to Better Learning and Education (ABLE) Grant Program provides tuition assistance to Florida undergraduate students enrolled in degree programs.
Initial Eligibility Requirements to Receive Funding
The student will:
- Be a Florida resident and a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. A student’s residency and citizenship status are determined by the postsecondary institution. Questions regarding such status should be directed to the financial aid office or admissions office of the institution the student plans to attend.
- Not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant, loan, or scholarship program unless satisfactory arrangements to repay have been made.
- Not have previously received a baccalaureate degree.
- Enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term, or the equivalent at an eligible Florida college or university in a baccalaureate degree program.
- Meet Florida’s general eligibility requirements for receipt of state aid.
To apply or for more details, click here: