Florida National University (FNU) is holding an open house to introduce the Professional Nurse Remedial Course! The event takes place on Saturday, November 19th at 10AM at FNU’s South Campus. Join us for an informative session and learn about this exciting new opportunity for prospective Nurses!
This course is designed for nursing students who failed the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) three or more times or foreign Nursing students who received the approval letter from Board of Nursing (BON) to apply for the NCLEX exam. This course combines both theory and clinical experience to assist students to review and practice the required knowledge and skills to be eligible to take the NCLEX exam.
The didactic component includes a minimum of 80 hours to provide an intensive review in the areas of:
- Fundamentals / Geriatrics
- Psychiatry/ Interpersonal relationship skills/health teaching and counseling skills
- Medical- Surgical Nursing / Body structure and Function / Nutrition
- Test-taking Skills
- Leadership / Professional role and function
- Personal Family and community health concepts
The clinical component includes a minimum of 96 hours and will addresses all areas in the didactic component that will be at the hospital or simulator nursing lab:
If you want to participate in the Professional Nurse Remedial Course, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Graduation Institution with Date, Month and Year
- Phone Number