DENTAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN CROWN AND BRIDGE AND PORCELAIN (51.0603)
This program offers technical training and theory in the areas of Crown and Bridge, and Porcelain. Prerequisite: to be a graduate of D/T-FPD or have proven empirical or practical knowledge in Full or Partial Dentures Techniques. FNU awards a diploma upon completion of the program.Request more info about DENTAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN CROWN AND BRIDGE AND PORCELAIN
This FNU, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you'll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths, goals and social style plus the education path you're best suited for. Get Your Career Education Readiness score now. (Opens is a new window)
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS (A MINIMUM OF 30 CREDITS)
- DLT 225Dental Anatomy II**1
- DLT 230PKT Waxing and Carving System**4
- DLT 205Introduction to Crown and Bridge**1
- DLT 235Crown and Bridge Materials**1
- DLT 240Construction and Design of Working Cast and Dies**2
- DLT 245Introduction to Marginal Design**1
- DLT 250Crown and Bridge Clinic**5
- DLT 215Introduction to Porcelain**1
- DLT 255Porcelain Crown & Bridge Materials**2
- DLT 217Vacuum Porcelain Procedures**1
- DLT 218Full Porcelain Crown and Bridge Clinic**7
- DLT 260Glazing, Staining and Characterization Techniques2
- DLT 265Special C/B and Porcelain Prosthesis**2
DENTAL CLASSES ARE OFFERED SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
Completing a course or program in a language other than English may reduce employability where English is required.
DENTAL TECHNICIAN STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A WHITE LABORATORY JACKET.
STUDENTS MUST FURNISH THEIR OWN LABORATORY JACKETS, AND DENTAL SUPPLIES.
All College Credit Courses from within this division or any other division can be used as Suggested Electives. *General Education Component (see page 219)
**This course has prerequisites; check course descriptions.