2. If you enter campus during daylight hours and leave after dark, remember to park somewhere that will be well lit at night and will have a lot of pedestrian traffic.
3. Walk with someone else at night.
4. Scan under your car as you approach and check the back seat before entering the car to make sure no one is hiding there.
5. Once you enter your vehicle, immediately lock your doors and keep windows rolled up.
6. If someone tries to enter your vehicle while you are inside, sound the horn and drive to a populated area immediately.
7. If your vehicle does not start, call someone on your mobile phone before getting out of the car (especially at night). Save the number of campus reception in your mobile phone so assistance can come to you.