Finally! The New Student Portal is ready! But was it worth the wait? It certainly was.
FNU students have the convenience of on Campus Services right from their computers. Here’s a brief run down of some of the things you can do:
• Post Used Textbooks for Sale
• Change Your Address
• Print your schedule
• View your grades
• Print Unofficial Transcripts
• Make a payment
• View Your Financial Aid Award Letter
• Access Blackboard
• Create an Employment Profile
• Upload a Resume
• Access the Library’s Online Resources (articles and full-text publications)
• Access Student Forms and Publications
Visit How to Use the New Student Portal for details on how you can create your new Student Portal account. You must have a valid email address on record with FNU in order to retrieve the confirmation link.
For further assistance, visit the Office of Student Services.