Athletic Department Mission Statement
Florida National University Athletics Mission and Vision
An exemplary athletic experience and a degree for every student-athlete to prepare them for lifelong success.
The Florida National University Athletics Department’s mission supports the University’s mission to enable the student-athlete to realize his/her full potential and prepare for lifelong success.
The mission of the Florida National University Athletic Department is to provide assistance within an athletic structure that promotes the development of a well rounded education through structured sport and competition; to develop life skills of discipline, integrity, leadership, philanthropy, and social responsibility; to elevate ethnic and cultural diversity within the athletic programs; to assure equitable opportunity for all staff and student-athletes; and to make the athletic program a durable source of pride for the student population, student-athletes, alumni, university, and community of FNU.
- Servant Leadership
Our Aims and Objectives
- Provide a structure and the resources for student-athletes to excel academically, socially, and athletically
- Enhance, expand, and develop intercollegiate athletic programs that earn recognition at the national level
- Engage the greater community of Miami
- Commit to continuously improving the student-athlete experience
- Achieve full / active membership in the NAIA