FNU SGA Secretary
Student Government Association Job Description
The student who is elected to the SGA Campus Secretary position must be an active FNU student attending classes either in the morning or the evening sessions. The student must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.50 before, during and after the time in office. Dropping below this GPA will be excuse enough to release the incumbent from office. The Student must have at least 12 credits approved in FNU with the minimum GPA required. This student will be a role model for not only his fellow officers, but also for the entire student body and must therefore project an image of a hard-working, honest, and committed student. The Campus Secretary will be working alongside students, faculty, staff, and other individuals and must at all times present the professional and academic attitude that typifies Florida National University.
The Campus Secretary is responsible for assisting the SGA officers in all duties relating to documentation. These duties include:
1. Recording of all meeting minutes.
2. To provide a copy to the Campus Dean, and the Dean of Student Services.
3. To maintain all SGA records up to date.
4. Publicity of weekly meetings throughout campus.
5. Publicity of all SGA activities.
6. Collecting listing of any volunteers for SGA activities.
7. Writing of any and all letters that need to be sent to faculty, staff, students, or outside organizations when directed from the SGA President or Vice-President, The Campus Dean, the Director of Student Services, or his/her representative or designee.
8. Maintain records of all SGA members and activities for archives.
9. Maintain a list of Class Representatives and have them report directly to the Secretary with pertinent information.
10. Record all members present at meetings and all ballots cast if voting is done.
11. Accept any duties that the President or Vice-President may ask the Secretary to do.