FNU’s Master’s programs are designed for working professionals that wish to advance in their field without compromising their obligations. FNU offers flexible scheduling; classes are offered in the evening, hybrid or online. Classes are scheduled in eight weeks terms which allow the students to complete the program at a faster pace.
The Master’s programs are 36 credits. This includes concentrations or specialties that enhance the graduates’ knowledge in their field as well as to provide more opportunities for professional growth.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from an **accredited institution with a GPA of at least 2.5.
**Applicants with an undergraduate degree from a non-regionally accredited institution will be considered for admission.
Such applicants must demonstrate an undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or greater on a 4.00 scale and a GMAT score of 450+ or a GRE score of 150+ in each section.
- If undergraduate GPA is less than or equal to a 2.49, GMAT score of 400 and above or a GRE composite score of 150 (or 900).
- Be able to demonstrate adequate writing skills as measured by an initial writing assessment.
- FNU will accept up to two courses (six credits) of master’s level course work completed at another regionally accredited institution as a transfer credit
with a minimum grade of a B.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point applications.
- Have at least 6 bachelor level credit hours in the student’s area of concentration or equivalent work experience.
- Foreign students whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (the TOEFL) and obtain a score of 500 or higher
on the paper based version or 62 or higher on the internet-based version or a score of 5.5 on the IELTS.
- Have a working knowledge of Office applications.
- Complete a Graduate Program Application
- Two letters of references
- Video Conferencing capabilities
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
This program is designed for those who have an undergraduate background in business, as well as those from other industry areas needing knowledge to further their careers. The MBA provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary for career growth and for the management and development of organizations in today’s dynamic global environment.
Program Goal: To graduate students with analytical and presentation skills as well as the functional knowledge necessary to meet employer expectations and achieve career success in today’s dynamic global environment.
Mode of Instruction: This program is delivered through several methods: lectures, case studies, individual projects, collaborative learning, research projects, presentations, and problem-based learning. Application of learning to real life situations in business will be a critical component of this program
The program consists of 27 credits of core courses which include a Capstone or program evaluation. There are 5 concentrations available, Marketing, Finance, General Management, Health Services Administration, and Public Management and Leadership.
The Health Services Administration concentration is geared to the students that are involved in the health field and would like to advance in administration. The Public Management and Leaderships aims to provide a higher level of performance in the fields of Criminal Justice, Police Administration or Public Administration.
Master in Health Services Administration (HSA)
The Master of Health Services Administration program is designed to provide high-quality professional education in order to assist executives and prepare the new generation of healthcare professionals to be part of leading positions in the administration, management, and planning of the healthcare industry in either the public or private sector.